It seems like after my little guy turned 6 months there are hardly ever moments that he isn't teething! I swear... 2 evil monsters finally pop out... we get schedules and nights back on track, but then oh wait, here come 2 more. It can be really hard on both baby and momma.
Here are our top picks for getting though those terrible teething times. Another lifesaver to get us through the nights has been Tylenol. Lately our little guy hates those plastic syringe droppers, one trick that worked for us is putting the Tylenol dose in a bottle add a tiny bit of breastmilk or water to it and down it goes.
2. Camilia Drops on the gums before naps or bedtime
3. Vulli Sophie Teether. Sophie is everywhere and for good reason. The shape is great because no matter how baby holds her there is something to chew on.
4. Sassy Grapes Terry Cloth Teether. This has been a lifesaver, you put this terry cloth in the freezer and the different textures and cold terry cloth really helps numb sore gums before naps or eating.
5. Aden + Anais Muslin Cloth Bib These are lightweight and perfect for drool catching.
6. Wooden iphone Teether from 3 Princesses. The shape of this is perfect and car and stroller rides wouldn't be the same without it