With Fall being right around the corner, we decided to try to make a new kind of playdough Pumpkin spice playdough!
You guys, this playdough smells so good that it’s almost super hard to not want to take a bite! The aroma fills the house as your kids (and you!) play with the dough and it’s heavenly! It makes my little Fall-lover heart happy!
You can even add some fun things to your pumpkin pie playdough, such as pumpkin shaped cookie cutters or even miniature pie pans!
- 1 cup of Flour
- 1 cup of Water
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie spice (or a combination of nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a pot and whisk them together.
- Heat on med/high until mixture clumps together (happens very quickly)
- Stir the mixture the entire time to prevent sticking
- Once it clumps nicely, put on wax paper to cool
- Add a few drops of baby oil or essential oil to give it soft texture (optional)
- Add a few drops of desired food coloring yellow & red (optional)