I'm obsessed with babywearing. 2 reasons why:
1. Its SO easy to be hands free while your little babe is snuggly secured on to you.
2. My son, Austin, is not a little cuddle bug and putting him in the baby carrier forces him to hug me for along period of time.
Yes I know those were selfish reasons, but I swear he LOVES being in the baby carrier, whether facing inward, outward or on my back, he's so content and loving every second. Here are a few of my baby wearing essentials!
From the left going across:
1. Adorable LB Brand Protector Lover Mother Tee. Find it here.
2. Chewable Charm Teething Necklace to keep babies mouth and fingers entertained. They love to hold on to this while in the carrier! Featured is our Hudson Gray, find it here.
3. Zara Denim Jeans. They are so stretchy and comfy, great if you're still in between sizes. Find them here.
4. Ergo 360 Baby Carrier. This is by far my favorite carrier, I've tried out a few. The Ergo 360 can position the baby 4 different ways very comfortably and it is easy to get on and off on your own. Find it here.
5. Covered Goods Nursing Covers. These are lightweight and provide all around coverage if you are out in public and need to breastfeed. After much practice I've mastered breastfeeding in the baby carrier and these nursing covers come in handy for those moments. These stylish nursing covers can be used as a scarf and a car seat cover as well! Find them here.